Wednesday, March 25, 2015

So where did the time go?

Hello readers!
Wow, it has been a long, long time since I was last on here.  Have you missed my interesting adventures into motherhood?  I get asked on occasion if I am still writing - no I am not I tell those who ask - mostly because with a now 3 year old at home (!!) volunteering at my older child's school and having a into everything 3 year old (yes I know I mentioned that already but I felt it needed to be said again) I don't really have time sadly :(.  I do miss it.  I found writing kept me a bit sane and I hope to get back into it one day.

Quick Update:
My oldest is still awesome and will be turning 7!!! soon.  She is super smart and caring but I can't believe how old she will be some days and others I forget that she is the age she is and not older.
My youngest is 3 and will be starting school come the fall.  She is totally independent and needs daily (some times hourly) reminders that she is 3 and not as old as her Mommy and Daddy and needs to hold our hands when we walk in parking lots.

Hope you are well.  We will talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment